Effective Date: May 15, 2023
The Klassy Network (“Klassy” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website klassyshop.com (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website, application, or service operated by Klassy or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children, as defined under applicable law. Children may not provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at the email address identified in the Contact Information section.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, device identifiers, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including customer support platforms, marketing and sales platforms, returns management providers, and affiliate tracking technology providers. This information may include your email address, order number, order identification information, address, shipping zip code, and credit card information (including credit card number, name on card, expiration date, and security code).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including when you contact us, sign up to shop early, join our waitlist, write a review, unlock offers, subscribe to receive details on new arrivals and restock alerts, or schedule an appointment. This information may include your name, email address, ratings, reviews, photos, and the contents of any messages you may send to us.
- Information that you provide when you create or log into your account. This information may include your name, email address, and password.
- Information that you provide when you make a purchase. This information may include your shipping address, telephone number, billing address, credit card number, name on card, expiration date, and security code.
- Information that you provide when you make a return or exchange. This information may include your order number, email address, order identification information, address, credit card information (including credit card number, name on card, expiration date, and security code), and shipping zip code.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and the device’s unique device identifier.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For information on your choices for opting out of behavioral tracking on the Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable users to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Klassy, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To understand how users interact with our Website and gauge user interest.
- To improve our Website and customize and optimize your experience.
- To conduct marketing and advertising activities.
- To maintain the Website and troubleshoot problems.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Klassy’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Klassy about our users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our agreements with you, including our Terms & Conditions and our Return/Exchange Policy.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Klassy, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals at this time; however, we have enabled mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
The Website also uses TikTok Business Products that involve TikTok's access to or storage of information on your device, including but not limited to the TikTok Pixel or other similar tracking technologies (such as access to data using pixels, cookies, APIs, SDKs, etc.) to collect information about how users use the Website. Information collected through such tools is used to provide measurement services and/or to target ads. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads (including ads served using non-cookie technologies) from members of the NAI on the NAI's website, available at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can also visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website, available at https://youradchoices.com/, to use its Consumer Choice Tools, or control the use of device identifiers by using your device’s settings.
- Promotional Offers from Klassy. If you do not wish to have your information used by Klassy to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to support@Klassynetwork.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions, or click “unsubscribe” in the relevant communication. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with information relating to important transactional or administrative information.
With your permission, we may also send you text messages about our store, new products, and other updates, including checkout reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the checkout reminders messaging system. To stop receiving text messages from Klassy, reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Klassy. For more information about our text messaging programs, please review our Terms of Service https://klassyshop.com/policies/terms-of-service.
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads (including ads served using non-cookie technologies) from members of the NAI on the NAI's website, available at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can also visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website, available at https://youradchoices.com/, to use its Consumer Choice Tools.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: support@Klassynetwork.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at support@Klassynetwork.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service https://klassyshop.com/policies/terms-of-service.
Data Security and Retention
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The Klassy Network
206 Hillcrest Street, Orlando, FL 32801
or via email at: